OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2007

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 7 Nov 2007 03:34:01 EST589_US-ASCII On November 17th, Jim McCormac will present, Ecology of the Lake Erie Marsh
Region, for the Black Swamp Bird Observatory (BSBO) , Lunch Lecture Series.
I'm sure I don't have to tell you anything about Jim. If you don't know who
he is by now, I'm worried about you! : ) Jim's knowledge and understanding
of Ohio's flora and fauna is legendary, and his fun and informative
presentations make him a highly sought after public speaker. BSBO is thrilled to
offer you this opportunity to see Jim speak and maybe you can do a little
birding in the marsh region [...]39_7Nov200703:34:[log in to unmask]