From:
Gracie Irene Mccomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:27:50 -0400
Hello to all who have been patiently waiting for the migration to get
into full swing. Here is my list from the quarry off Dublin Rd  behind
channel 6 studio. April 2     Enjoy

common loon
red-breasted merganser
mallard duck
pied-billed grebe
canada goose
red-head duck
lesser scaup
american coot
hooded merganser
ring-billed gull
horned grebe
canvasback
great blue heron
bufflehead
ring-necked duck
ruddy duck

BEST OF ALL IS A PAIR OF WHITE-WINGED SCOTER. I first saw them last
Friday Mar28th. Today is April 2nd, they are still there, along with
lots of song sparrows singing us a greeting.

Come on everyone we need more reports from central Ohio and south of
Columbus areas.  THANKS

G. Irene McComas
Southeast Columbus....Obetz

Gracie Irene