From:
Sean Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2008 15:08:09 -0400
Birding was decent this morning (0930-1330) around Hogback Rd. My
target bird for the past week has been YELLOW-BELLIED FLYCATCHER,
which I obtained. I was able to hear all three Oporornis warblers,
though I did not track any down. All three (MOURNING, KENTUCKY, and
CONNECTICUT WARBLERS) were singing loud and clear, and the Connecticut
was especially close. I was also lucky enough to stumble upon both
YELLOW-BILLED and BLACK-BILLED CUCKOOS. I saw one Yellowbill and heard
another. The Blackbill actually found me, as it flew across the river
and into a tree I was standing next to. Rather than write up
descriptions of all the places I visited, I've made a map which can be
seen here-

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=111541981737930463917.00044dea42e1634232557&t=h&z=15

Good birding,

Sean

--
Sean Williams
Ohio Wesleyan University(attending from Boston)