From:
Phil Ware <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phil Ware <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 13:32:24 -0700
Howdy,

After walking more of Spring Valley WA than I ever
have before, I got a pretty good showing of birds.
There were some shy ones, of course, but got some good
photos of a few of the cooperative ones(N
Watherthrush, WC Sparrow, nesting Tree Swallow).  The
oddity, today, was the pair of Forrester's Terns that
showed up and parked on the duck houses towards the
center of the lake.  Kind of cool, but out of reach
for the lens.

Here's the rundown:
Canada Goose
Mute Swan