OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2008

From:
Al La Sala <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Al La Sala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2008 13:59:49 -0400
For whatever it's worth, I'd like to add to yesterday's report to welcome
some new arrivals.  Today an adult white-throated sparrow showed up with
three juveniles in tow.
I saw another of the yellow-bellied sapsuckers today.  It was a juvenile.
Since the four I saw yesterday were adults, there are at least five.
Several species, which eluded me yesterday but made an appearance today,
were Canada Goose (flyover), Turkey Vulture (flyover), Northern Flicker,
Blue Jay, Tufted Titmouse, and American Robin.

Al La Sala
Columbus, OH