OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2008

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 2 Oct 2008 12:12:33 -0400423_US-ASCII We haven't had many hummingbirds here in Wakeman, Lorain County for
awhile but have continued to fill the feeders. Today we were treated
with the arrival of a Black-Throated Blue Warbler . Fortunately it
stayed for about 10 minutes feeding and resting on the deck rail
before taking off toward the woods. It was well worth keeping the
feeders up just for this experience.
Happy birding
Dorothy46_2Oct200812:12:[log in to unmask]