OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2008

From:
Cheryl B Harner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl B Harner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:17:13 -0400
Posting this for Sharon Stiteler-
Cheryl Harner, Richland County

"Hey, there's going to a be a special edition of Birds and Beers on Friday night in Bellville, OH when I come for the Audubon State Assembly.

Birds and Beers
At K.C.'s Steak and Ribs
http://www.bellvilleohio.net/kcsteak.htm
419-886-2159

Oct. 17th,  6pm - 8pm (or when people go home)

Birds and Beers is an informal gathering of birders of all abilities--if you're interested in birds, you're invited. You can meet other birders--maybe find a carpool buddy, ask about where to find target birds, share cool research projects you might be working on, ask a bird feeding question, share life lists--the sky is the limit. It's low key and it's fun. This is a chance to get some of us together, have a drink, and talk some birds."

Sharon Stiteler
www.birdchick.com
Minneapolis, MN