OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2009

From:
Denise Powers Kissel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 09:12:53 -0800
Very interesting...I saw thousands and thousands of crows flying north for about 8-10 miles...seemed endless...here in the Roanoke, Virginia area where I'm visiting til tomorrow.  Had to pinch myself realizing it was not an indicator of Spring when seeing TVs catching thermal winds here in Dixie.

Denise in Akron, Ohio

www.feathersfibersfaith.blogspot.com

"Look at the birds..."  Matthew 6:26

I look at them because I believe in their existence, the way their songs begin and end each day–the invocations and the benedictions to God Himself.  I look to the birds because they remind me of what I love rather than what I fear.  And that God's eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me!