OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2009

From:
Cheryl Harner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Harner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:46:15 -0400
Hi All-
  I did speak with the Mansfield airport management today.  They were not
aware of the weekend incidents, but did ask, "Were the C-130's flying?"

I don't know a C-130 from a B-52, but I have been assured they are easier to
sort than sandpipers.  Yes, this is an active Air National Guard field and
they should be vigilant.

So, please be patient, and we will try to work towards a resolution.  And if
you happen to be in the Flyboys coffee shop, order pie too!

Cheryl Harner
Greater Mohican Audubon Society
www.gmasohio.org
Richland County