Date:
Sat, 22 May 2010 13:31:45 -0400
I was visiting my Amish greenhouse today, just outside of Larue off Winnemac Pike on Allen Rd.  As I was returning home, I heard the tell tale sound of a cat running down a piano.   I looked out in the field and spotted two male Bobolinks!  One was chasing a female...I wonder why ;-D.

For the OBBAII, the field that they were located in is located at 40.560, -83.395 on Google maps.

I only saw the two males (and the female in flight), but there should be more in there,  its a big field.

Time to go to work.

Have a great day!

Steve Jones
( aka sjlarue)

Genesis 1:20 (ESV) 20 And God said, "Let the waters swarm with swarms of And God said, "Let the waters swarm with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the heavens."