From:
Robert Setzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Setzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 22:39:22 -0400
Excellent! Yes, this is exactly what I desired and requested! For example,
now I can tell that we saw the mink I earlier reported at spot 4.5 looking
northeast toward Lake Erie.

This is much better than the maps I had before!

Kenn knows what we need for directions! Now all we need are the birds!

Go bird Magee Marsh!

Thank You, Chris!

"Dr. Bob"