OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2010

Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:52:09 -0400
Hi Everybody!
Somehow, a virus is being sent to everyone in my address book.  Please
know that I would always put a subject and then write some sort of text
before asking you to click on a link.  I thought it would be fine, but
apparently people are getting multiple emails.  I do apologize for
this.  I don't think it is harmful to your computer.  I am not quite
sure what I am going to have to do.  I have alot of accounts that I
would have to contact with a new email so if I have to close it, it may
take some time.  Again, I apologize.  Hope everyone is doing well other
than that!!!
Cheers,
Deb Bradley :)