OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2010

Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:37:16 -0400
I went over to Antrim Park in columbus ohio this afternoon and my wife and I saw 3 ducks that looked like three or four different varieties; some black, some mallard, some pintail and some ring neck mixed in for flavor.

 I don't have the benifit of my computer...it bit the dust again,  :-(
So I can't look it up, it's not in kaufman's...unless you cut and paste from three different pages.

But I did get some cell phone photos of these weird ducks.:

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s226/sjlarue/?action=view&current=IMG_20100911_161850.jpg

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s226/sjlarue/IMG_20100911_160702.jpg

Any clue. I'm figuring it's a hybrid of some sort, but after that. I haven't the foggiest.

Thanks for the help.

Steve