OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2010

From:
Bruce Glick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bruce Glick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 19:25:02 -0800
Due to the difficulty of finding a Saturday for a count this year, the Mbg CBC
was held today. We had called around Sunday night to see if we could change the
date due to the weather forecast for Tuesday. With 100 people to contact, many
without phones, it really wasn't an option. For that we are thankful - though it
was really cold, the weather was excellent for waterfowl and migrants.
Preliminary results show 97 species plus 2 count week. There were no new birds
for the count and no really rare birds that needed documentation. Thanks to
everyone who helped the count break new ground.

Bruce Glick
Millersburg, Ohio