OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2010

From:
Catherine Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2010 18:56:44 -0500
I wish you good luck with this wonderful bird.  I don't have anything to add
really--except I am in NWest Ohio--near Toledo and the wildlife rehab place
near us is Nature's Nursery.  Their phone # is 419-877-0060.  Maybe if you
try their number, you can get through to someone.  I'm not sure whether they
have an off hours emergency number or not.

Again--good luck.
Cathy Green