From:
Robert Setzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Setzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2011 22:45:22 -0400
To make it easier, I suggest:

http://jerryjourdan.blogspot.com/2011/04/white-wagtail-in-michigan-09-apr-20
11.html

You can hear the birders' excitement! Jerry is about the best for
digiscoping!
http://jerryjourdan2.blogspot.com/

And:
http://intothewoodsandelsewhere.blogspot.com/2011/04/white-wagtail-point-mou
illee.html

Cathy always has a great blog! (Go 'up' to see her other blogs... great
stories!)

I follow and love getting the Ohio e-mails and eagerly await seeing "your
birds" here soon. Also I await the "biggest week"! What a place at Magee!

"Dr. Bob" Setzer
Streamwood Estates, Rochester Hills (Crooks & Hamlin), Oakland County,
Michigan

"Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day."   Teaching a man to "bird"
is much harder!
Blog: http://drbobsbirdblog.blogspot.com/