From:
John Troyer Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Troyer Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2011 14:26:57 -0400
This morning was an exceptional morning for warblers in Shawnee.

We had 28 species

1. Blue Winged

2. Common Yellowthroat

3. Northern Parula

4. Cerulean

5. Yellow Throated

6. Redstart

7. Hooded

8. Black and White

9. Kentucky

10. Ovenbird

11. Louisiana Waterthrush

12. Wormeating

13. Chat

14. Blackpoll

15. Cape May

16. Magnolia

17. Nashville

18. Black Throated Green

19. Wilsons

20. Tennessee

21. Yellowrumped

22. Palm

23. Baybreasted

24. Black Bruneian

25. Prairie Warbler

26. Pine

27. B T Blue

28. Yellow.

Blessings to you,

John Troyer Jr

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give
unto them eternal life;..." John: 10, 27-28A