From:
Robert Setzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Setzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2011 21:02:41 -0400
Birders -

I just finished entering my Ohio records into eBird. I find that I picked up
18 "lifers" on our recent trip to Ohio (not just with this list, but also
very special records at Metzger Marsh).

It is really not a very impressive number when you consider that I went from
128 to 146 life species, and some of y'all are posting far more than that by
just using pedal power for the BGBY, but I am so happy! It has been a great
spring!

I just hope that with the predicted fall back in temperatures that it might
continue awhile longer for the "second wave" of "fall-out" migrants.

Go bird! NOW!

"Dr. Bob" Setzer
Streamwood Estates, Rochester Hills (Crooks & Hamlin), Oakland County

"Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day."   Teaching a man to "bird"
is much harder!
Blog: http://drbobsbirdblog.blogspot.com/