OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2011

From:
Jim McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2011 12:01:40 -0400
Dear Friends and Loyal Readers of Aerial View: Almost every Thursday for
the past 6-plus years, I have written about the Birds and Birders of
Northeast Ohio online and in the pages of The Plain Dealer. I'm sorry to
report that Aerial View is coming to an end. I am starting a new full-time
beat at The PD which no longer leaves me the time to write and produce
Aerial View. It was an enjoyable and rewarding ride while it lasted. To
express a sentiment, you can contact my editor, Debra Adams Simmons at:
[log in to unmask] and/or Julie Washington, editor of Inside & Out, at: