OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2012

From:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 07:40:38 -0500
New eBird Hot Spot
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Great+Guernsey+Trail

Guernsey County, east of Columbus and south of Akron, has a new eBird hot
spot along the Great Guernsey Trail near Cambridge, Ohio. The first six
miles of this bike and hike trail runs from Corderoy Rd. east of Cambridge
to Lore City.

Salt Fork State Park is just north of Cambridge off I77.

South of I70, the north end of Seneca Lake is in Guernsey County.

Ken Ostermiller
eBird Hot Spot reviewer for Ohio