OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2013

From:
Joe Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2013 09:56:52 -0700
I am interested in the birds and citizen science workshop in southern
Ohio too. Please send me details if you get them. Thanks. Joe Jennings

<-----Original Message-----> From: [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]] Sent:
8/26/2013 12:01:43 PM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re:
[Ohio-birds] Birding for Youth Citizen Scientists- help? I saw a listing
for a workshop in southern Ohio on using birding as a way to introduce
youth/children to citizen science, but have lost track of it. Do any of
you have a link? Thank you. Kathleen Bradley
can join or leave the list, or change your options, at:
http://listserv.muohio.edu/scripts/wa.exe?LIST=OHIO-BIRDS Send questions
or comments about the list to: [log in to unmask] .

and impact the causes you care about most. Over 12 Million members!
Feed a child by searching the web! Learn how <a href="http://www.care2.com/toolbar" target=_blank>http://www.care2.com/toolbar<a>