OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2013

From:
Matt Valencic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Valencic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2013 12:47:38 -0400
Tom's pictures are better than anything I took yesterday. Hopefully they can help with the discussion. The thing I continue to find interesting is that these birds "keep their feet dry" (hid pics and mine) where Little Blue's, in my experience, have "wet feet" while feeding. Maybe that doesn't mean anything but I just wanted to put it out there.

Matt Valencic