OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2013

From:
jen brumfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jen brumfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2013 22:41:27 +0000
Greetings - Only A FEW MORE SPOTS are open on Local Patch Birding pelagic trips: August 25th, September 1st, September 8th, and September 15th. These trips target Sabine's Gull, Parasitic Jaeger, and Long-tailed Jaeger -- these trips fall within the prime period for these incredible rarities. Our third year of offering these exciting trips, all tours have recorded jaegers (Pomarine and Parasitic) and last year, we had astounding looks at multiple Sabine's Gulls right off the boat. A fifth trip, offered during the Midwest Birding Symposium, is full. Each Local Patch boat trip is 7 hours in total, covering 40+ miles of open Lake Erie waters. LPB trips leave port out of Vermilion, Ohio. For more details (itinerary, photos) on Local Patch Birding late summer/Fall 2013 boat trips seeking prime rarities, visit:http://www.jenbrumfield.com/?page_id=1775 .For November and December tours in Ohio, check out Black Swamp Bird Observatory's website for their listed trip dates. Best of birding - JenJen [log in to unmask]
Cleveland, Ohio
330-701-6452