OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2018

From:
Cynthia Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2018 21:57:43 -0400
 I got to Genoa Rd, Sippo entrance late, in time to be told it had flown. I didn’t find it walking the path. Just before I went to the car the tops of the trees were still lit by the sun and to or three red-wings chased two similar birds, one slimmer than the other. The first made a flight alarm like the Little Blue. The second bird was a Green Heron for sure.  So possibly still in the area. - about 745pm or so.
Cynthia Norris
Cynthia’s phone