OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2010

Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 07:40:25 -0500
this is the way we went and viewed the Owls,
we wanted to be there at 4 pm but because of the roads the traffic was slow and we got there about 4:45. Was still great but at 4 would have had better light for photos. We came in from Larue on 95 to  Larue -Prospect Road and they were all along there, we then turned onto Espyville Road  to the north and they were all along there. We crossed the tracks and then turned right to the east on 95 and went to the viewing platform . They were all along there too. I can't wait to get back over there.  Russell  Lima, Ohio