From:
Cole DiFabio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cole DiFabio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2010 20:37:40 -0400
I got to do a little birding in the afternoon today at Chagrin River Park
and saw some pretty good birds. The best birds were about 5 Rose-breasted
Grosbeaks and 1 Indigo Bunting. The complete list follows:

8 Mallard
4 Great Blue Heron
1 Cooper's Hawk
1 Herring Gull
3 Chimney Swift
1 Downy Woodpecker
4 Warbling Vireo
2 Blue Jay
3 Tree Swallow
2 Northern Rough-winged Swallow
25 Barn Swallow
1 Black-capped Chickadee
1 Tufted Titmouse
1 House Wren
1 Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
5 American Robin
5 Gray Catbird
3 European Starling
5 Yellow Warbler
1 Common Yellowthroat
2 Song Sparrow
5 Northern Cardinal
5 Rose-breasted Grosbeak
1 Indigo Bunting
4 Red-winged Blackbird
12 Common Grackle
2 Baltimore Oriole
6 American Goldfinch
5 House Sparrow

I also found a roost of Cliff Swallows that were in a horse barn at
Andrews Osborne Equestrian Center.

Good Birding,
Cole F. DiFabio
Madison Ohio