From:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2011 15:58:49 -0400
Hi all,

Unless there have been changes since I worked at Crane Creek, American crows
are uncommon-rare breeders out there.  It was pretty uncommon to see crows
in the breeding season in and around the Crane Creek.  I am still seeing a
few crows moving along the lake out my way here in Lake County.  All have
been Americans, thus far.

John Pogacnik