OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2012

From:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:09:09 -0500
Ohio eBird Hot Spot added at Hoover Reservoir
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Hoover+Reservoir

Most of the Hoover Reservoir is in Delaware County and the south end is in
Franklin County. The hot spot named "Hoover Reservoir" has always been in
Delaware County and I have renamed it Hoover Reservoir (Delaware Co.). We
have set up a new hot spot on the south end of the reservoir -- Hoover
Reservoir (Franklin Co.)-- to accept sightings on the reservoir in Franklin
County.

There is a hot spot, formerly called Hoover Reservoir--Dam which has been
renamed Hoover Reservoir--Hoover Dam Park which can be used for checklists
in the parkland at the south of the reservoir.

A full list with descriptions of the hot spots around the Hoover Reservoir
is available from the link with this message.

Ken Ostermiller
eBird Hot Spot reviewer for Ohio